- Paul K. Hennessy, Virginia ‘24
- Armistead L. Boothe, Virginia ’28
UVA landmarks associated with Beta:
- Dillard Student Residences – Hardy Cross Dillard, Virginia ’27
- Olssen Hall – Sture Olssen, Virginia ‘42
- Gravesite of UVA mascot ‘Beta’ outside of the University Cemetery
- Jefferson Scholars Foundation – location of former Beta Theta Pi House (1979-2007)
- Winged Aviator Statue – memorial to James Rogers McConnell, Virginia ’10 – only statue dedicated to a student on grounds, sculpted by Gutzon Borglum, the man who sculpted the Monument on Mount Rushmore.
- Beta Bridge – UVA’s unofficial site for Jeffersonian free speech, being painted numerous times each day with statements and announcements – aka the C&O Railroad Bridge on Rugby Road, located beside of the Beta House.
- Venable House/Venable Neighborhood/Venable School – Professor Charles Scott Venable – Hampden Sidney 1850 – honorary member of the Omicron Chapter – buried in the University cemetery