La Bolivar Network is proud to be able to provide the BN Book Scholarship, which is given to current UVa Hispanic/Latino students who stand out in the following areas both on and off Grounds:
- Academic achievement
Scholarship Competition Information
- Application Deadline: Monday, October 28, 2019
- Interested students must complete and submit this application consisting of personal information and five short-answer questions. None of this information will be shared outside of the Bolivar Network Book Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship winners will be personally notified by November 8, 2019, and celebrated at future Bolivar Network events.
- Award Amount: $ 1,500
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Disbursement of Award: Funds will be handled by the University of Virginia Financial Services Office.
- All application questions must be completed. Applications with unaddressed questions will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- Unless indicated otherwise, questions should be answered with complete sentences and paragraphs and must abide by the 250-word limit.
- Each question should be thoroughly answered, sharing your thoughts clearly and concisely with the application reviewer.
If you have any questions on the application process, please email Claudia Quintero.