On Monday, the board of the Cavalier Daily Alumni Association elected a new president, vice president and eight new at-large members.
Matt Cameron (Col. ’13; editor-in-chief) is the new president, and Ben Sellers (Col. ’03; news associate editor) is the new vice president. The new at-large board members are:
- Jason Ally (Col. ’12; editor-in-chief)
- Stuart Jones (Col. ’79; business manager)
- Kaz Komolafe (Col. ’14; editor-in-chief)
- Krista Pedersen (Col. ’13; news editor)
- Pat Riccards (Col. ’95; managing editor)
- Mike Sampson (Col. ’96; editor-in-chief)
- Siva Vaidhyanathan (Robertson Family Professor of Media Studies and Law at the University of Virginia)
- Wendy Wagner-Smith (Col. ’87; reporter)
There are now 21 board members—the maximum allowed by constitution of the Cavalier Daily Alumni Association.