We invite you to join us for our Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Bob Green Scholarship Fund. This event will be held at Old Trail Golf Course on Friday, March 31, 2023, with a shotgun start time at 9:30am.
Tickets and Registration
Early bird tickets will be available for $180 per player until 11:59pm on Friday, March 3. Then ticket prices will increase to $200 per player until registration closes at 11:59pm on Sunday, March 26.
If you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation for the cause, you may do so online or via check. If donating online, please ensure that “Bob & Emma Green Bicentennial Scholars Fund” is selected in the “Designation” field. If donating via check, please use the following address:
University of Virginia
P.O. Box 37963
Boone, Iowa 50037
Boxed lunches will be provided for those who register. There will be a selection of ham and cheese, turkey and cheese, roast beef, and chicken salad sandwiches with snacks. When registering, be sure to select the sandwich you’d prefer. If you have any dietary restrictions, please indicate that within your registration.
- The format of the tournament will be “Captain’s Choice”
- Tee choices will be selected by age: Gold is 59 and older, White is ages 35-58, and Blue is ages 18-34
- Two mulligans per round per player
- Par/bogey putts are good if within 18 inches
- Pickup if the score is above a double bogey
- The 14 golf club limit does not apply
Prizes included are a variety of golf apparel choices.