Frequently Asked Questions
Below, you’ll find a list of frequently asked questions about the 20th Annual Serpentine Fall Weekend. If you have additional questions, please contact Erin Sprouse.
When is the 20th Annual Serpentine Fall Weekend?
Friday, November 30 and Saturday, December 1
Who is invited to the 20th Annual Serpentine Fall Weekend?
All members of the LGBTQ+ community.
When does registration open?
Registration is open, click here.
When does registration close?
When events are full.
What events are happening during the 20th Annual Serpentine Fall Weekend?
Friday, November 30:
- 12 – 1 pm: Colonnade Club Luncheon with UVA President Jim Ryan and Congressman Sean Maloney
- 1 – 2 pm: Private Rotunda Tour with Senior Historic Preservation Planner Brian Hogg
- 3 – 5 pm: LGBTQ+ Center Tour and social event with Serpentine Scholarship recipients
- 7 – 8 pm: Cocktail Hour at Old Metropolitan Hall
- 8 – 9:30 pm: Gala Dinner at Old Metropolitan Hall
Saturday, December 1:
- 2 – 5 pm: Private tour of Monticello, including areas not shown on the public tour, followed by a wine tasting (PLEASE ARRIVE AT 1:30 P.M.)
Where is lodging available?
Hotel blocks at Courtyard Marriott and Hampton Inn have been reserved for the weekend. Check-In: Thursday, Nov. 29 or Friday, Nov. 30 | Check-Out: Sunday, Dec. 2. You can how to book hotel blocks here.
What is the dress code for the weekend?
Tours the dress is casual
Luncheon on Friday, Nov. 30 the dress is business casual
Cocktail hour on Friday, Nov. 30 the dress is business casual
Gala on Friday, Nov. 30 the dress is business casual
I can no longer make the 20th Annual Serpentine Fall Weekend, can I request a refund or donate my ticket?
You can certainly request a refund or change your ticket to a donation. Contact: Erin Sprouse and she will be able to assist you.
I can’t attend the 20th Annual Serpentine Fall Weekend, but I would like to make a gift to support Serpentine. How do I do that?
To make a gift to the Serpentine Society online, please click here. Or, for more information about making a gift, please contact the UVA Gift Processors at:
Check: PO Box 400331
Attn: Serpentine Society
If you have additional questions, please contact Erin Sprouse.