The Yeardley Love Endowment Grant Application 2018
The Yeardley Love Endowment Grant will support programs that build awareness and provide education about preventing dating violence and other issues that threaten one’s personal safety within these communities.
The Grant application includes the following:
- A cover letter stating why your organization is applying to The Yeardley Love Endowment, amount requested and how the program or event is important to your organization
- A brief history of the organization including mission, leadership, budget, website, etc. (two page maximum)
- Budget for the program or event where funds are requested (one page)
- Goals and objectives for the event or program with details on how the funds will be utilized (one page)
- Receipts will be required for disbursement
Within 30 days of the event or the end of the program’s fiscal year, the organization will provide a statement and any other related materials on the impact of the funding.
Up to $5,000 is available to fund The Yeardley Love Endowment Scholarships and Grants during the 2018-19 academic year.
Applications must be submitted no later than midnight, Friday, March 30, 2018. The committee will notify the winner(s) before April 28, 2018.
Once the application is complete, save the documents, and upload them below.