Please join us on the weekend of November 11-13, 2022, as we celebrate our annual Nu Charge of Theta Delta Chi Alumni Weekend. Kickoff for the Pittsburgh game is still TBD; we will release the full schedule for the weekend once game time is announced.
Friday, November 11
- The Weekend kickoff is at the House, starting at 6:30pm. The Weekend kickoff will have a short ceremony where we will be honoring three dedicated brothers that have committed their time, energy, and expertise into ensuring the wild success of our 2020 – 2022 Capital Raising Campaign and the ensuing renovations. Please attend so that we can give a big thanks to Brad, Mark, and Robbie!
- The Men’s home basketball game vs. Monmouth begins at 9:00 pm and it is a short walk from the House to JPJ Arena.
- We have arranged a block of tickets in Section 315 about halfway up for $32 per seat. These tickets are not available to the general public.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to purchase seats from this block.
Saturday, November 12
- UVA vs. Pittsburgh Football Game. Join us for a pre-game tailgate and purchase tickets for our block in section 130*.
- Open-bar takeover. Join us as we celebrate the closing of the very successful 2020-2022 Capital Raising Campaign.
*Deadline to purchase your ticket to be seated with fellow Theta Delta Chi alumni is Friday, October 28.
Kickoff is TBD, so the full schedule for the weekend will be provided when the game time is released.
Our recently renovated house at 1811 Lambeth Lane will be open and available for all alumni of Nu Charge to congregate and celebrate our 165th Anniversary.
The registration cost of just $60 per brother will help defray the costs of the weekend, including drinks at the House on Friday night and at the open bar on Saturday.
We can’t wait to see you in November! Please take a moment now to encourage at least three of your brothers to attend the weekend with you!
To the Old Lady!