We look forward to celebrating the 24th Annual Fall Weekend with you!
Please call and secure your lodging asap as it will be a busy weekend in Charlottesville. To explore local accommodation opportunities, visit the Charlottesville Visitor Bureau’s website.
Most guests typically wear business attire for the Gala dinner, but we want everyone to feel comfortable at our events. Other weekend events are at guests’ discretion, though business casual is commonly worn. A little flair is certainly welcome!
For events that are indoors, masks may be worn at your own discretion. All guests who are able are encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, consistent with UVA’s policy for students, faculty, and staff.
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 6
- 7:00pm – Welcome , Quirk Hotel Rooftop Bar
(we also have indoor space reserved, so this event will take place at Quirk Hotel rain or shine. Valet parking is available)
Saturday, October 7
- 3:30-5:00pm – Monticello Tours, Monticello (25 spots available)
- 5:30pm – Awards Gala Cocktails and Dinner, Montalto
- A Cocktail hour will take place 5:30pm – 6:30pm at Repose, the restored home at the top of Montalto Mountain above Monticello, with an open patio to watch the sunset. Dinner will follow starting at 6:30pm.
Sunday, October 8
- 11:00am – LGBTQ Center Brunch, The LGBTQ Center & Main Lounge (Garden site in case of excellent weather)
- 1:00 PM – Farewell Event on Grounds
*Exact times subject to minor modification; final schedule to be provided one week prior to the event. Seating is unfortunately limited, so please take advantage of early ticket prices!
In addition to the standard Fall Weekend tickets available on the registration page, if you would like to contribute above and beyond to support our mission, several sponsorship levels are available.
- Gold ($500 – $999): up to two tickets and mention in the Fall Weekend program
- Platinum ($1,000 – $2,499): up to two tickets, preferred seating at the Gala, and mention in the Fall Weekend program and live at the gala
- Rainbow ($2,500+): up to four tickets, preferred seating at the Gala, sunset photos and early access at Montalto, and mention in the Fall Weekend program and live at the gala
- Gala: Free guest parking is available at Monticello. Upon parking, guests will take a few minute shuttle to Montalto. Please note: there is no parking available at Montalto. Free shuttles* will also be available with the following pickup/drop-off locations:
- Monticello Visitors Center
- The Omni Charlottesville
- UVA Chapel
*Exact pickup times will be announced closer to the event
- Weekend events: For events other than the Gala, transportation will be at your own discretion. The Quirk Hotel has Valet parking available. The closest parking garage for Sunday events is Newcomb Hall.
We encourage alumni and their guests to celebrate responsibly. For your convenience and safety, please consider calling a taxi or car service to get home safely.