Please join us October 21-23, 2022, as we get back into the swing of things with our ATO All Years Reunion! This is also a great opportunity to see the new house under construction, which by October will be fully framed, under roof, and ready for us to tour! You don’t want to miss this; registration closes in just two weeks! Please let us know if you plan on attending by Monday, October 3.
Friday, October 21
- 6:00 PM – Dinner, Alumni Hall. With updates from the BOT on the Capital Campaign and recent Delta chapter dealings as well as a look back at some of our ATO Delta history. The menu for the night is a buffet of options: seared salmon and roasted pork tenderloin with sides of pimento mac & cheese, a fall succotash, salad and bread. You can also sponsor an Active to attend the dinner! We have 12 more actives that need sponsorship for the dinner. Look for the option on the ticket selection page.
- 9:00 PM – New! Beer Bash, Alumni Hall. All brothers, friends and family that are unable to attend the dinner are invited to join the dinner crowd at Alumni Hall.
Saturday, October 22
- 10:30 AM – Construction Update and House Tour, 125 Chancellor Street
- 1:00 – 5:00 PM – Band Party, Knight’s Gambit Vineyard
- The Gladstones (featuring Bob Girard and Charlie Pastorfield), along with special guest: Bo Randall
Additionally, pictures of the house construction progress are available by clicking on the “Construction Gallery” on our Capital Campaign page. We hope you can join us in October and see it in person!
For any questions, please email Greg Jacobs at email@example.com.
BOT Alumni Events Chair