Today is the last day to register for our ATO All Years Reunion! In addition to reconnecting with your brothers of all years, this will be a great opportunity to see the new house under construction, which will be fully framed, under roof, and ready for us to tour! We hope you will join us October 21-23, 2022.
Friday, October 21
- 6:00 PM – Dinner, Alumni Hall. We will hear updates from the BOT, have a memorial for our brother John Rich, and take a look back at some of our ATO Delta history. Dinner will be buffet style with seared salmon, roasted pork tenderloin, pimento mac & cheese, a fall succotash, salad, and bread available. The bar will accept both cash and credit cards. We have a few more actives that need sponsorship for the dinner. Look for the option on the ticket selection page.
- 9:00 PM – Beer Bash, Alumni Hall. All brothers, friends and family that are unable to attend the dinner are invited to join the dinner crowd at Alumni Hall.
Saturday, October 22
- 10:30 AM – Construction Update and House Tour, 125 Chancellor Street
- 1:00 – 5:00 PM – Band Party, Knight’s Gambit Vineyard
- The Gladstones (featuring Bob Girard and Charlie Pastorfield), along with special guest: Bo Randall
- The winery will not have food or water for sale so it is recommended to bring your own!
This is a private event that is free to attend for all ATO’s and their guests! You can buy tickets for the dinner and find additional details on hotels.
Additionally, pictures of the house construction progress are available by clicking on our “Capital Campaigns” page. We hope you can join us in a few weeks and see it in person!
For any questions, please email Greg Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOT Alumni Events Chair