If you’ve clicked around and made it this far, maybe you’re willing to go even further! The Bolivar Network is thrilled that you are here and is always looking for alum like you to get involved and help foster and sustain a strong Latino alumni network at UVA.
We have alumni from all over the U.S. and almost every country in Latin America who are doing great things worldwide. We have CEOs, high-ranking government officials and officers at some of the most important companies in the world. One of the things we have in common is our love of UVA and desire to connect with other Latino Alumni to continue building our Familia both on and off grounds.
Some of the top ways to get involved are:
- Share your career experiences with current Latino students
- Call and congratulate admitted Latino students
- Serve as a mentor for an undergraduate Latino student
- Help shape the future of the BN Book Scholarship
- Put your fundraising skills to the test by helping to solicit external support for our efforts
- Serve as a board member
- Any talent or passion that you might have and are willing to share with us!
If you are interested in getting involved or have any questions, please contact Chris Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gracias y Go Hoos!