The Serpentine Society at the University of Virginia is seeking two talented individuals to join the team as fellows for the 2020-2021 academic year. The two fellows will work closely with one another and the Board to connect the Society with UVA students and administrators. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience as well as engage the LGBTQ+ community at the University. Much of the work can be performed remotely. Pay is $15 and work can begin as soon as July 2020.
Please click below on the fellowship you are interested in and submit your application.
- Communications Fellowship
- Operations Fellowship
- Current UVA students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Each position is expected to begin in September 2020 (summer 2020 preferred) and will run through May 2021
- As of June 15, 2020 applications are closed and are currently being reviewed
- Send a resume, cover letter, and contact information for one academic or professional reference to TR@virginia.edu
- Applicants should incorporate answers to the following questions in their cover letter
- What do you hope to gain personally from this experience?
- How would you like to use this opportunity to engage the UVA LGBTQ+ student population?